COVID-19 Useful Info
Committed to safety!
In Mr & Mrs White Crete we care about the health of our guests, employees, and partners but at the same time, we stay engaged to the promise given to offer Greek Hospitality!
We have adopted the new procedures and protocols of operations given by the Greek Ministry of Tourism and the Greek Ministry of National Health and embedded them into the daily activities of the Mr & Mrs White Crete.
UPON ARRIVAL & BEFORE DEPARTURE
- Guests are also welcomed in our outdoor spaces with safe distances for a contactless check-in process.
- We have installed sneeze guards at the front desk at the reception area and all the proper floor markings for the appropriate social distancing.
- The option of web check-in is provided and highly suggested
- Temperature measuring with touchless devices
- Check-out should take place until 11:00 and check-in will be at 15:00 and onwards.
- We urge you to use the service of receiving your invoice upon check out via email and payments are preferred to be done with debit or credit cards.
- All your room key cards are sanitized very carefully before your arrival at the hotel.
- Thoroughly cleaning, naturally aired rooms and deep sanitation of rooms before your arrival, also proper attention to all room spots that are mostly used and touched, such as doorknobs, telephone, bath and washbasin tabs, TV & A/C remote control.
- Room cleaning will take place only when guests are not in the room and by using suitable disinfectant and disposable paper as recommended by the local government. It is suggested the cleaning and change of linen and towels to be 3 times per week. Additional cleaning or change of linen on request.
- We have removed from all our rooms, decorations, info and directory folders, laundry bags.
- Special health and sanitation accessories can be provided upon request.
- A/C filters cleaned and disinfected after every departure
CLEANING & SANITATION OF COMMON AREAS
- Daily, all indoor public areas are properly aired.
- All the public used spots of the hotel are frequently cleaned thoroughly.
- Sanitizer dispensers can be found in every public area of the hotel for our guest’s convenience and in all back-of-house areas for our valued staff.
- Clear signage of cleanliness procedures & routes demonstrated in all common areas
- Frequent and thorough cleaning of all ventilation fans and air conditions.
FOOD & DRINKS
- Our team as always is looking forward to surprising you with many tasteful dishes, so we maintain our buffets style service for breakfast, lunch, and dinner since food and drinks at Mr. & Mrs. White Crete are a point of reference for all of our guests.
- The open-air setting of our main restaurant ensures distancing, 2.00-meter space between tables.
- We keep the proper table and chair distancing in our pool & main bar area according to the updated rules and regulations
- In our buffet main restaurant, special screens have been placed for greater safety.
- Packaged products will be introduced in our pool bar.
Pool Bar Operation hours: 10.30 – 18.30
Main Bar Operations hours: 18.00 – 24.00
** All-inclusive concept last order 23.00
- Depending on the real-time restaurant occupancy we are happy to expand our operating hours and schedule 2 to 3 sittings to avoid a crowded restaurant.
Breakfast: 07:30-10:30 | Free seating 07:30 – 8:00| 1st sitting 8:30 – 9:30 | 2nd sitting 9:30 – 10:30
Lunch: 12:30 – 15:00 | 1st sitting 12:30 – 13:45 | 2nd sitting 13:45 – 15:00
Dinner: 18:30– 21:30 | 1st sitting 18:30 – 20:00 | 2nd sitting 20:00 – 21.30
Mandatory sanitation of your hands during your entry at the restaurants while keeping a safe distance between other guests.
- All tables are provided with one-use-only paper table mats.
- Daily cleaning and sanitation in all the areas of kitchen, restaurant, and bar.
- We are following all HACCP and ISO 22000 procedures.
- All our sunbeds and umbrellas have a certain distance from each one according to safe distancing protocols at least 2m
- Reservation of sunbeds/towels is not allowed by anyone except they are physically present at the time.
- Pool towels will be available however we urge you to bring your own.
- All pools will operate according to all new and updated health procedures & protocols.
- Systematic chlorination of pools with disinfectant products as designated by our specialist team.
This summer we will continue to enjoy entertainment including live music, DJ & other performances, mainly outdoors.
SPA will operate this season for treatments ONLY upon appointment and according to the health and sanitation protocols
Services not available this season:
- Porter service
- Themed Restaurants
- Indoor Pools & Sauna & Hammam
- Mini Club & Playground
- Gym (except the individual)
- All our staff is trained according to all the new hygiene and proactive health rules, as also their use of personal hygiene.
- Thoroughly check all staff health certificates.
- Use of gloves and mask where it is necessary with the ability of constant change.
- All the staff is trained for possible Covid-19 impact and how to manage according to health protocols.
- Permanent collaboration with a doctor for health services.
- Constant all-time training, briefing, and compliance according to the rules of the competent authorities and the most up-to-date health protocols.
Especially this season the unrivaled hospitality of Mr. & Mrs. White Crete Resort & Spa and our anthropocentric philosophy have a greater and special meaning. Our staff will always be there to pamper you so you will enjoy
A Relaxing & Pleasant Holiday with Safety.